1. Which one of the following would you donate your money to? Choose one, and explain how you would use the money: community charity, environment protection, animal rescue.
2. Your friend is planning to work for a year before entering university, give your opinion about his plan.
3. While choosing a university, which of the following factors do you think is the most important besides academic reputation, its size, location or the cost of the tuition?
4. College students should be allowed to keep pets in their dormitories. What's your view?
5. In your opinion, what are the important characteristics of a good school?
6. Your friend wants to open up a restaurant. What suggestions would you like to give regarding food and location.
7. Why the university is the best place to promote knowledge on environmental protection?
8. Describe the most important development of your country in the past 20 years, and explain its significance.
9. Describe something you wrote that is very important to you. It could ag8vip|首页be a letter, a poem, an essay. Explain why you think it is important.
10. What do you do to deal with homesick when you are away from home?
11. Compare the differences between two singers you like.
12. What do you think is the most significant benefit that internet brings to our life?
13. Talk about an organization that you would like to join. Explain why you would like to join this organization?
14.Describe how cellphones change people's lives.
15.Which of the volunteer activity do yag8vip|首页ou think is the most beneficial to the environment, cleaning the city, planting trees or recycling?
16. Talk about the things students can do to deal with homesickness.
17.Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give him?
18.Talk about a kind of music you enjoy the least, explain why you don’t like it.
19.Which of the following is the best way to spend your weekends, exercising, cooking, or visiting your friends?